2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any device You use to access the App. Accordingly, You are solely responsible for all activities that occur with Your device. If You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your device, You will notify the relevant authorities as soon as possible.
B.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
1. Your use of the App or any content available thereof is entirely at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, monetary or any other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to Your use of the App.
2. You may terminate Your access to the App if You are not satisfied with the App.
3. You shall defend, indemnify and hold TapShort, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fee that may result from or alleged to result from (a) Your use of the App; or (b) Your breach of any rules, regulations and/or orders under any applicable law.
4. You are also responsible for any breach of Your obligations under the Agreement and/or for the consequences of any such breach.
1. We shall make our best efforts to make the App available to You in the best possible
manner. However, We disclaim all warranties in relation to the App, whether express or
implied, including but not limited to:
(a)the App being constantly available or available at all;
(b)installation or un-installation choices in relation to the App being successfully executed
in all cases;
(c)that App will always function without disruptions, delay or errors;
(d)Your personal ability to use the App;
(e)Your satisfaction with the use of the App;
(f)the accuracy of the data provided by the App;
(g)the security and privacy of Your data;
(h)that all bugs or errors in relation to the App will be corrected;
(i)that the App will be compatible with all devices and all networks;
(j)that the App is fit for a particular purpose or use; or
(k)that the App and the contents thereof are accessible in every location.
2. TapShort, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents and any other service
provider responsible for providing access to the App in connection with this Agreement
will not be liable for any acts or omissions, including of a third party, and including those
vendors participating in TapShort’ offerings made to You, or for any unauthorized
interception of data or breaches of this Agreement attributable in part to the acts or
omissions of third parties, or for damages associated with TapShort, or equipment that it does
not furnish, or for damages that result from the operation systems, equipment, facilities or
services provided by third parties that are interconnected with TapShort.
D.GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. The App may be controlled and operated through any country and may be subject to the
laws of that country in which they are controlled and operated. If You use the App from any
location, then, You are responsible for compliance with the local laws applicable to You.
2. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
1. The contents provided through the App may include technical inaccuracies or
typographical errors. TapShort may make changes or improvements to the App at any time.
The contents or any information available on the App is provided “as is” and “as available”
and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent
permissible pursuant to applicable law. TapShort does not warrant that the functions
contained in the contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected,
or the servers that make them available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
TapShort makes no commitment to update the materials on the interface. The above
exclusion may not apply to You, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the
exclusion of implied warranties. TapShort shall not be liable for any misuse or data theft as
a consequence of Your use of the App.
2.YOU EXPRESSLY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THE
APP IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO BECOME A PARTY TO, AND ABIDE
BY ALL THE TERMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ANY VIOLATION OF THIS
AGREEMENT MAY RESULT IN LEGAL LIABILITY UPON YOU. NOTHING IN THE
AGREEMENT SHOULD BE CONSTRUED TO CONFER ANY RIGHTS TO ANY THIRD
PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON.